Within 30 mins you could of your very own Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Muffins loaded with healthy ingredients. The best part they are naturally sweetened with maple syrup. These Peanut Butter Banana Muffins make a great breakfast or a go-to snack for the family!
Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Muffins is one of my favorite go-to snacks. It can be easily Make in your blender with only a few ingredients!
- 2 ripe bananas peeled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chip
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- To a blender, add the chopped banana, egg, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, baking soda, and salt.
- Blend on low for about 30 seconds or until fully combined and smooth. I scraped down the side once then finished blending.
- Pour in the chocolate chips and stir.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to portion out the batter into 16 muffin tins.
- Add a couple of extra chocolate chips to the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Let cool then use a butter knife to loosen and remove from the pan.
- Recipe slightly adapted from Averie Cooks
- You should allow it to cool completely before freezing. Muffins will keep well in the freezer for up to 3 months, or in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Are you looking for more awesome desserts and a meal plan like this? well click here and start planning your meal.
Serving: 1Muffin | Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 203mg | Potassium: 238mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 0.8mg
Enjoy your muffin 🙂