If you’re on a low carb or keto diet then you know it can be difficult avoiding those ever so tempting sweet snacks that you used to love. Who says you can’t eat brownies when you’re on the keto diet?! These keto brownies are the best and you can have your very own keto brownies ready within 30 MINUTES.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
P.S: You can find each ingredient on amazon simple by clicking each word highlight in red.
- 1 cup natural creamy almond butter, I use this brand
- ⅔ cup powdered erythritol, I use this brand
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp no sugar added peanut butter powder, I use this brand
- 1 tbsp of coconut flour
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tbsp butter, ghee or coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1½ tsp pure vanilla extract, I use this brand
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- ¼ tsp fine salt
- ½ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips, I use this brand
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a 9×9 inch baking pan. Alternately you can line it with parchment paper, leaving a couple of inches of overhang on the sides for easy removal.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, erythritol, cocoa powder, coconut flour, peanut butter powder, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, salt, and baking powder. Using an electric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and spread in an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the edges are set but the center is still a little soft to the touch. Start checking at the 15-minute mark.
- Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes before cutting and serving. Cut into 16 squares.
SERVING SIZE: 1 brownie
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 129TOTAL FAT: 11gCARBOHYDRATES: 4.3gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.5gFIBER: 2.8gPROTEIN: 5g
The nutrition information provided is only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.